Portable has been taken to a whole new level. These Bluetooth speakers are so tiny, you literally can take them just about anywhere in your pocket, bag, or purse. Tiny wireless speakers sound great – no, they are not going to give you big bass or fill a room with sound – they do sound way better than those terrible speakers on your smartphone. And because Bluetooth is so energy efficient, you can get up to 25 hours of continuous play on some of these tiny speakers.
Many ultra-portable bluetooth speakers include a microphone so you have the convenience of a wireless speakerphone in your car, your office, your room, or your cubicle.
Here are my reasons to choose ultra-portable, extra-small, Bluetooth speakers.
- These tiny bluetooth speakers can be enjoyed anywhere because of there extreme portability.
- Like all modern bluetooth devices, they easily connect to any compatible device
- As long as you keep the receiver within a range of up to 30 feet (10 m) the speaker will continue to play
- They work outside the home and while traveling or just being outdoors
- Bluetooth speakers use very little power, even with the high sound quality
- If you hate wires and having to untangle them, Bluetooth is the only way to go
- Bluetooth speakers are available in a wide range of color and styles, from very modern to very classic designs.
- You no longer have to settle for a little black box – go with whatever meets your style.
Anker Ultra-Portable Pocket Size Wireless Bluetooth Speaker$98.00 Buy from Amazon
EasyAcc DP100 Ultra-portable Wireless Bluetotoh SpeakerBuy from Amazon
Magicbox II Bluetooth Ultra Portable Wireless speaker with Enhanced BassBuy from Amazon
Sony SRSX2 Ultra-Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Red) with Speakerphone$89.99 Buy from Amazon