- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
The Fitbit One is a smart looking device that easily clips to your clothing, so it can be visible or completely hidden – if you don’t want to be asked about how much weight you’ve lost, or what your stats are. Your stats are uploaded wirelessly and quickly to your computer, or Bluetooth 4.0 enabled smartphone, where you can review your stats, set goals, and track your progress. One feature all our reviewers liked was the competitive element where you can earning badges by connecting with friends for support or friendly competitions, which does help in staying motivated over a longer period. One user did note that her Fitbit One stopped working after going through a security checkpoint metal detector, she had forgotten she still had it pinned and that it was powered on, so just a word of caution when traveling.
Log food, workouts and more. Choose to share or not share your progress to health, and generally bringing greater fitness into your life seamlessly is easy with the discreet Fitbit One, especially if you don’t want to walk around something strapped to your hand.