- Measurement: Cuff oscillometric method
- Pressure Accuracy : 3 mmHg or 2% of reading
- Heart Rate Accuracy : 5% of reading
- Cuff circumference: 22 to 42 cm (9 to 17 in)
- Automatic inflation
- Controlled release
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and wired
- Compatible with iOS and android
- Compatibility Devices: Phone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5c, or 5s, iPod touch 4th gen or newer, all iPad versions (except the original iPad – App not iPad optimized), iOS 6.0 or higher Android smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth connectivity, running Android 4.0 or higher (App not tablet optimized)
Testers loved this Bluetooth blood pressure monitor, it’s great having everything on one device. The monitor seems to be very sensitive to positioning on your arm, but after a few tries you get it right, it’s a cinch from then on. Accuracy is spot on, and the ability to easily review your blood pressure trends over time, as well as share data with your medical provider is taking your healthcare to the next level.
The app gives you instant color coded feedback based on the ESH (European Society of Hypertension) and the AHA (American Heart Association) recommendations for hypertension. It also It syncs with the Withings Health Mate app, the same hub that links to Withings’ scales and pedometers. The data is always backed up.